Chidori's Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrific Dreams

Go down

Horrific Dreams Empty Horrific Dreams

Post  Chidori Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Pieces Of A Puzzle
Like all dreams, All of my dreams, In this dream many things don't make sense now that I have the time and patience to think about it, but in the dream everything made perfect sense. There were questions, but no answers, everything was "real" everything was vivid. Some people believe you can't feel pain while within a dream, I don't believe that because in my dreams, everything is "real", until I wake up and everything disappears. Pain is just an electric signal sent to the brain like an e-mail or text message telling you that something hurts, somethings wrong. I sometimes feel pain when absolutely nothings wrong, so it makes sense for me to feel it when I'm dreaming, When I believe something's wrong. The brain does control most of your body whether you believe me or not. I guess that's what makes dreams "real", I mean no matter how much it doesn't make sense now, after you've woken up, when you're dreaming you don't know you're dreaming because you make everything make sense, you make everything "real".

I was myself going to jujitsu class where there are two new students, both blond haired twins which I mentally note to look like miniature brunos. One wears a purple jacket and the other a light green, unsure what they symbolize I look towards the teacher and prepare for the lesson only for the kid to come stand next to me. Very quickly I begin judging him by his usually girly appearance, mentally joking about me being happy I don't look like him. I quickly get paired up with him and begin throwing him around quickly like a ragdoll all the while he is making compliments about my appearance and strength, quickly making me uncomfortable to the point I begin to regret being paired up with him. There is a moment of relief when I get paired up with the other, he barely speaks and when he does it is never to me. He's a bit stronger than the other as well as heavier but nothing I can't pick up. Easily I overpower him and we wrestle until its time to go but just when I get ready to break my hold on him the other twin jumps on my back wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my chest, and pulls as though he were trying to submit me but hasn't the power to do so. I quickly fall back bringing all my weight crashing down upon his chest forcing him to break his hold on me as I let the other twin go, kicking him away from me as I roll over to stand up and when I do I notice everyone has already left and so I grab my bags and prepare to leave. I tell them that I'll see them next time, knowing that I'll intentionally miss the next class I hopes that they'll just go away, they nod and watch me leave. I am convinced that something is wrong when I notice the emotionless expression in the quiet twin's eyes while a dark murderous glance in the other's. I walk slowly at first keeping my eyes on them all the while by looking at the many reflections of them in the mirrors and windows of parked cars and I see them getting their bags, one digging in the bag, searching for something.

Instantly I think of the worst and begin to walk faster, little by little, towards my car taking one glance across the street knowing its a police station, just as I do I notice that its lights are off and a patrol car is pulling off. My heart jumps, in its back windshield, I catch a glimpse of the reflection of the twins approaching from behind me, their faces filled with excitement and down in one of their hands is an object, I can't see it all but I can see light reflecting off it. My heart races, Their wicked expressions, the increasing eerie sound of their footsteps approaching, the shiny object, all give it reason to. Then It finally comes to me, I know exactly what it is, something bad, I take off running. I can hear their feet splashing in the water behind as I run then, I begin sprinting, I easily leave them behind, their footsteps cease. I take a look back right as I get ready to make the corner, both are smiling as they catch their breath, My eyes scout further down where they spot it, its no knife but a hammer, then I look forward turning the corner, speeding right past an usually tall person. I mean this guy has to be at least half a foot taller than me. Maybe its because I'm slouched over in order to run faster but then I get there, to the next corner, I take a rest, a small break, I gasp for air trying to be as quiet and swift as possible. I look down the sidewalk and I spot someone coming around the corner, I don't wait to see who it is and without thinking I take off. I run till I can run no more, I can feel the soreness in my legs kicking in as the air grows colder. I'd have run at least a couple hours now, I look around, I know this place, my house is a few blocks from here, so I walk the rest of the way.
Chidori
Chidori
Admin

https://chidori.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Horrific Dreams Empty Re: Horrific Dreams

Post  Chidori Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:23 pm

A four man decieving killing show

An old man in a wheelchair who plays helpless and blind until he finds the right time to strike, then his voice becomes powerful and a little distorted. He has various parts of other people replacing his own but is only noticeable when he takes off his sweater. He likes the idea of taking parts of others believing it to be a way to become immortal. He is the surgeon of the four with his oldest son following after him.

A girly boy who sometimes wears a light green jacket, appearing around 12-14 years of age and like his twin brother look like minitaure brunos. He's the one that picks out the targets, usually befriending them to an extent only for him and his brother to try to capture the target when his brother signals. He hasn't aquired any new body parts but has a goal to become immortal like he believes his father to be. It is common for him to act nicely to children and especially boys his age, putting up the front that he's gay until the time arrives to capture his target. He usually tries to hold the target in place while his brother surprises the target with a hit to the head.

A girly boy who occaisionally wears a purple jacket in order to hide a part of his body, appearing 12-14 years of age and likes his twin brother look like miniature brunos. He's the mature quiet one and is sometimes thought to be the oldest. He's the brother who cares more about his father's health and wellbeing as well as his brother's, usually pressuring them into doing things like finding targets before their expiration dates nears. He's the one who always finds the right time to strike the opponent when his brother apprehends them, he plans the trap and springs it always at the right time. Like his twin brother he is physically weak but he is always carrying something like a hammer to defend himself with as well as to harm others. Unlike his twin brother he's had apputation surgery upon both his legs, both from a track runner which he claims was hard to get but was solved with a nice hard hit to the head. His new legs allow him to run fast without tiring as easily as his brother would.

The oldest brother is always wearing a trench-coat that covers all his body, he looks like a crackhead as well as a homeless bum. He sweats alot and smells a little but most of his features cannot be seen because of the coat. He is rather tall, standing at 6'7, usually mistaken to be a basketball player and always says that's what he was in his youth. He has unmistably had his body altered many times, enough for him to learn enough about the human body himself allowing him to perform apputation surgery while concious upon himself and others. Despite his looks he is a medical student and has the strength of 5 men enough to bend a metal pipe with his bare hands, kick down a door on a single try and endure at least two bullets in each part of his body including his head. Of the bunch he is the strongest, smartest, tallest and most feared of them all. According to his father he has installed a metal plate around his skull for the sole purpose of stopping bullets. Although he is the most powerful he doesn't find himself fit to be leader while his father believes him to be a perfect replacement.

They have a larger family but the rest of them don't want to have anything to do with them, saying that the father is a monster and hopes he rots in hell and that their siblings will only follow him, becoming something darker than he.
Chidori
Chidori
Admin

https://chidori.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum